Things to keep in mind when submitting a photo for a CAI competition
- Set the digital camera or Cell Phone Camera to its Highest Resolution Setting.
- Try to keep the background very simple (Plain solid color) without any distracting elements. Please do not submit a photo with other people in the background, including your accompanist.
- If you are using a digital camera indoors, be sure to use the built-in Pash.
- Save the images in JPG format (default setting for most cameras).
- Get up close to the Subject (head and shoulders photo style in a portrait style).
If selected as a winner, the photos will be used for program booklets, posters, press releases and other promotional materials.
The following are some examples of the types of photos that we accept:
- Posed shots (with instrument)
- Action shots (playing instrument)